- 1984 Industrial Data Systems founded.
1984 designed Temptron and Flowtron Benchtop thermometer and 4 channel mass flow leak tester. Non micro-processor controlled.
- 1986 Sprint Leak Tester, Non-microprocessor
1989 Sprint MT, first multifunction micro processor based bench top pressure decay, mass flow, burst tester on the market.
- 1993 Sprint LC. Microprocessor based multi function tester.
Liquid crystal display, 100 stored programs with 4 channel concurrent testing – 4 times faster!
- 1997 Sold Sprint LC to Uson LLC, a Roper Industrial company.
- 1998 Incorporated Zaxis to offer products and services for factory automation.
- 1999 Introduced Acuspense line of products.
- 2002 Partnered with EFD to introduce the Ultra 2800
- 2003 Introduced VMP and Tri-Pump lines of precision fluid variable dispensers.
- 2005 Introduced Isaac Multi-Function Leak Tester.
- 2010 Introduced Isaac HD Multi-Function Leak Tester with Color Touch Screen.