VMP Micro. Metering and Dosing Micro Liters.
Learn more and see the specs here.
The VMP Micro is an automated variable metering pump used for fluid dispensing and metering. The VMP uses internal ceramics that are designed for millions maintenance free cycles with minimal to zero downtime. The valve-less ceramic internals provide syringe-like precision with drift free accuracy. We’ve eliminated the inaccuracy associated with tubing and diaphragm pumps and built a robust system that is precise and dependable.
We’ve made the sophisticated capabilities of the VMP surprisingly accessible. You can set all fluid control parameters with an intuitive touchscreen interface. It’s a plug and play system that can control up to 16 separate units.
- Millions of maintenance free cycles
- 1% accuracy or better with no drift
- Two precision stepper motors for pump volume and speed adjustments
- Patented, automatically adjusted dispense volume
- Independently controlled stroke rate and displacement
- Valve-less piston design
- PC interface with control up to 128 pump modules
- Up to 100 programs
- PLC communication is RS232/485
To learn more about the VMP please contact us here.