Options & Accessories
The range of applications that can be leak tested is tremendous. These options and accessories can help adapt any Zaxis leak tester to perfectly suit you application.
Zaxis uses the highest quality thermally isolated aseptic valves, excellent for use in clean room applications such as can be found in the medical field.
The Zaxis testers utilize the latest in industrial network protocols including distributed I/O, USB, Ethernet–TCP/IP or EtherNet/IP. Legacy connectivity is also available in the form of RS232.
A pressure regulator is a control valve that reduces house air pressure to the designated test pressure. Zaxis testers can use either electronic or manual regulator(s).
Quick Connect Pneumatic Sealer
Instant pneumatic connections for smooth or threaded external tubes of various sizes. Optional medical grade materials including FDA approved neoprene seals and clear anodized aluminum construction are available. For questions or quotes on quick connect pneumatic sealers, please speak to a sales representative.
Remote Monitoring & Configuration Software
- Data archiving limited by diskspace
- Displays of real time data
- Full turnkey solution with one click discovery of new leak testers
- Easy data export and import to SQL databases, Excel, etc.
- Easy setup of one to many leak testers
- Simple backup and restore of leak tester parameters
- Comparison of all leak tester parameters
- Different user permission levels
Speak to a Specialist
Need to fit a leak test into your automation process and safety requirements. Once you decide which Zaxis tester works best for your application tell us about your automation process and safety requirements. We will design something perfect for your environment.