Flexible communication options allow you to connect your Zaxis leak tester to automation network in the way that works best for you.
24 VDC I/O – Memory mapped banks with Programmable Logic Controllers
Ethernet TCP/IP – Safe and fast connection with less overhead than a wireless network
EtherNet/IP – Industrial network protocol designed for real time communication between all devices, not just those connected to controllers
RS232 – Simple legacy system to system communication with long supported distance
RS485 – Simple legacy system to system communication with long supported distance
USB – Common and reliable interface with auto-configuration
Request a Quote
Our leak test specialist are happy to answer any questions you may have about test types and which tester would best suit your products needs.
*EtherNet/IP and USB can not both exist on the same device.
Remote Monitoring & Configuration Software
- Data archiving limited by diskspace
- Displays of real time data
- Full turnkey solution with one click discovery of new leak testers
- Easy data export and import to SQL databases, Excel, etc.
- Easy setup of one to many leak testers
- Simple backup and restore of leak tester parameters
- Comparison of all leak tester parameters
- Different user permission levels